We are looking for people with a team-first mindset, who want to help others and are motivated by pursuing excellence. Our “Ideal Team Player” excels in building trust through active listening and collaboration, while being humble, hungry and people-smart. “It’s not my job” is not a phrase you’ll hear around here. We’re team-driven, collaboration-minded and all-in, all the time.
Accounting Manager – Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Supervises the accounting staff, including cash management, payroll and account payable functions
- Is responsible for general accounting functions, including the monthly close process and financial reporting
- Oversees the production of routine financial reporting and provides additional analysis as needed
- Assists in the budgeting process
- Oversees financial controls, policies and procedures, and departmental due dates
- Implements enhancements to improve effectiveness and efficiency and to improve the timeliness and scope of relevant financial data
- Fosters a positive team oriented working environment for the accounting department
- Works with external CPA firms in tax related duties as needed and in coordinating financial reviews
- Is responsible for the maintenance of financial reporting for the Physician Practice, Ambulatory Surgery Center, Malpractice Captive Insurance Company, and Real Estate Partnerships
- Reports to the Controller
B.S. degree in Accounting or equivalent plus 4-8 years professional practice experience required
Staff Accountant – Full-time, provides cash management, payroll and accounts payable functions, prepares journal entries, and assists in monthly close process, reconciliation of bank accounts and preparation of monthly financial reports, maintain fixed asset records, reports to Accounting Manager, A.A or B.S. in Accounting or 2-6 years of accounting experience preferred.
Patient Accounts/Charge Entry (Durable Medical Equipment) – Full-time, charge entry for multiple physicians, respond to phone calls and emails in a timely manner, good communication skills to obtain needed information for timely billing. Follows corporate policy and HIPAA guidelines.
Medical Front Desk Receptionist – Full-time, check-in/check-out, multi-talented staff member. Great customer service and Ideal Team Player mentality, ability to be flexible, work efficiently and multi-task is important. Previous medical office experience preferred. Positive work environment is our goal.
Surgery Scheduler – Full-time, Experienced surgery scheduler needed for a very busy multi-physician office. Must be detail oriented, dependable, and customer service oriented. Orthopedic office experience desired. NextGen EHR experience a plus.
Registered Nurse – 3 Full-time, 1 for 7a -7p (3 12 hour days), 2 for 7a -5:30p (4 10 hour days), assist in orthopedic trauma, surgical experience required, team player.-96
Registered Nurse, Pre-op Holding – PRN, RN for busy pre-op area, must be energetic and motivated, ACLS, PALS preferred. Pre-operative experience in hospital or ambulatory center preferred. Strong IV skills are a must. 2 days per week required but often as for additional days to fill needs.
Surgical Tech – Full-time, 7a -7p (3 12 hour days), or 7a -5:30p (4 10 hour days), assist in orthopedic trauma, Certified Surgical Tech required, team player.
Surgical Tech – 1 Full-time and 1 PRN, orthopedic experience preferred, Certified Surgical Tech required, team player.
Registered Nurse, PACU – PRN, RN for busy PACU area, must be energetic and motivated, ACLS, PALS preferred. Post-operative care experience in hospital or ambulatory center preferred. 2 days per week required but often as for additional days to fill needs.